Wednesday, April 3

I had a devil of a time putting a guest book and poll on my blog this morning. I'll have to remember not to change my template during the high traffic part of the day. Just not worth the hassle. Seems like even posting this time of day is a pain in my rump! ;-) Its been a relatively relaxing day so far today... keeping busy doing little things, but nothing major. Need a quiet day. I decided to wear one of my Spring/Summer dresses today since it so soooo lovely outside. Quite hot in here, since we have to have several consecutive days of temps above 70 before they'll turn on the air conditioning. Even if they'd turn on a vent, it would help immensly, but they don't. So, we sit in here in the stuffy, sweltering air. That's the gov't for ya. They could conserve energy by turning heat down in the winter (always poors the heat on) but noooo... they have to make us miserable in the other seasons. UGH. Gimme coolness over HOT any day.