Thursday, April 18

I'm off the clock, but still at work. I've put in my 40, but have an hour to kill before Girls' Night. So, I'll blog and check out all my fav blogs while I'm waiting. Was going to say 'to kill time' but I enjoy reading blogs, its entertainment, not killing time to me. Brought my digital camera to work today and the software to load my flashcard smart media disk converter thing-a-ma-jig so I can burn CDs of pics. I took some pics of my friends and I. One pic of Sandi and I was posted on our Intranet. The caption reads "Trouble or More. Who is who?" I could say I'm either trouble or more trouble, depends on the day. Sandi is could be either one too. We got in quite a discussion about white fluffy balls and how many "inches" of snow we got. I said about 5 or 6 on my car, but it was deep enough to put my hand in and went up to my wrist... Sandi argued that the lenght of my hand looked longer than 6 inches... then her cubemate Larry got in on it. He said "What are you a man?" Hmmm NO, not a man. Just a bad judge of eyeing inches, like most men can be. tee hee I held up my pinky, and said, "Now this is 5 inches." We all cracked up... and of course the conversation went downhill from there. Today, Sandi and another buddy Randy (who definitely fits his name, but is very faithful to his wife) were talking about things to do at stop lights (very quickly) and train crossings. Gave me lots of ideas that I'll have to try sometime. Fun, fun ideas. OK - enough blogging, I'm off to read some! :-)