Sunday, April 7

Having a reasonably good day today... trying to keep my chin up after Jeff saying good-bye. Weekends was when we talked the most, and I'm nearly done with this weekend. Whew. Thanks to the words of encouragement and inquiries from my friends - couldn't get through this tough time without you all. I talked to my Mom, and told her what happened with Jeff and she's really disappointed for me and gave me some words of encouragement... can always count on Mom. She thinks he a "turd", which made me laugh through my tears (she usually doesn't call anyone names and it caught me off guard). Growing up, if she ever called us a "shit" we knew we were in BIG trouble - much, much more than just calling us by our full names. I got up early, despite the loss of an hour to go back to DLS time and played around on the PC a bit, then worked out, ate lunch and headed outside for an hour or so to soak up some sunshine. Ahhhh... always makes me feel better. Its not quite 60 degrees, but I don't care - it was toasty warm on the deck and I needed the shot of sunshine. My next thing on the agenda is to take a shower because I stink (after my workout and sweating some outside), then I'll either watch a movie or read my book. Just veg the rest of the day. :-)