Tuesday, April 16

Today is off to a good start. I’m getting slammed with e-mails from people wanting to be registered for a workshop in June. Last I’d heard the dates hadn’t even been firmed up and not even sure if we were going to have it! The project manager of this likes to go off half-cocked and schedule things – then assumes that everyone can get all the little details out of his head. We don’t even have a facility lined up to have this workshop! MALE ENGINEERS are a royal pain in my ass. I can say this – if this project manager were my boss, I’d quit. I will have a chat with my boss when he comes in this morning and have him straighten this out… I’d be happy to straighten it out myself, but there’s a certain chain we have to follow around here... and since I'm a contractor, I have to be nice. I usually am, but right now I sure don't feel like it! When Mondays go relatively smooth (like yesterday), you know that Tuesday is gonna be a bitch. UGH.