Friday, April 19

Had a fun day today. After I got my cleaning done, I met my friend Linda for brunch (was naughty and had a bacon & cheese omelet and yummy hashbrowns) at the diner my sis Susie works at. Then we headed to the mall for a movie. We saw "The Sweetest Thing" and can I just say that was one funny movie. "Something about Mary" calibur, and Linda and I laughed ourselves silly. After the movie, we wondered the mall a bit, then went our seperate ways to run our errands. Good day. Linda is such a sweetheart. A couple of weeks ago, when we were shopping, she found some really cute black sandals. She got her size, and I tried them on to see how they'd look on me, but unfortunately they didn't have another pair that size so she purchased them (but offered to let me have them, but I insisted she take them). Anyhoo... today when she met me at the restaurant, she brought the sandals to me as a gift for my trip to England. How sweet is that?! :-) They'll look great with my green dress (if I wear that one) and could possibly go with the other dress - depending on which one looks the best with E's wedding dress.