Friday, April 12

Friday Five!! 1. What is your favorite restaurant and why? Fiesta Guadalajara, of course!! BEST cheese enchiladas and salsa! Cha, cha, cha. This restaurant is located in Layton, UT - so if you're ever there you need to try it. Yum! 2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to? Can't the majority of "fast food", but I'd have to say Arby's. They're yummy lean, roast beef sandwhiches are just right for me. 3. What are your standards and rules for tipping? If they take good care of me, fast, friendly, service then I'll give them $2 - $3 (just for myself). If they're so-so, they'll only get $1. Now, I'm talking about the average restaurant, not the fancy smancy restaurants. 4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert? Don't usually order appetizer or dessert. The meal itself is PLENTY for me to eat. Once in a blue moon I'll have dessert, but only if they've got some yummy cheesecake or other scrumcious thing that doesn't include chocolate. (I guess you'd call me a cheap date. LOL!!) 5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant? Water with lemon. Gave up soda pop about 2 years ago. If I'm not feeling like water, I'll get lemonade. I live dangerously, don't I???