Saturday, April 27

Not too much happening today to blog about... I got up early, ate breakfast, worked out (like a good girl), showered, got my hair trimmed and blonded, came home, ate lunch, read my fav blogs... and now here I am. The rest of the day will be to sort out the corner that I've got most my things going to England. :-) Tomorrow is laundry day and will get my clothes packed. It may be early, but I'm anal... and they're gonna get wrinkled anyway so who cares. I got my suitcase out yesterday and put it on the couch and opened it up. Trying to envision what will need to go in there. My cat has this thing about suitcases and a lot of boxes... whenever they're present, means something is going to change (boxes) or someone will be leaving. Stresses her out, poor baby! She's following me around like a lost kitten today and was really upset that I went to get my hair done. She knows I'm getting ready to leave. OK - here I go! Gonna get busy.