Sunday, March 31

You'll notice the countdown clock to the left - thanks to Colin for the script. :-) I'm on the countdown for my trip to England! Yaaahooo!!! :-D 29 days and counting!!!!!!! I vowed to be on my somewhat best behavior - and promised E that I would not bring my blessed fart machine with me. It will be hard to leave it behind! Although it would be a riot to place the fart machine under her Mum's chair at the Wedding Feast! tee hee Well, not funny for E - she'd get the wrath of her Mum, which wouldn't make it funny at all. The feast will be a great party and won't need such entertainment anyway. :-) This weekend has been absolutely glorius weather. I can't remember the last time we didn't have a rainy Easter weekend. Really does something to my spirits. All the siblings and children are coming over for Easter dinner this evening. Mom and I slaved in the kitchen and made ham, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, veggie trays, chip dip, etc. A small, easy dinner always gets out of hand like this. We'll have enough to feed an army!! Its all ready now - except for the baking of the beans and sour cream augratin potatoes (that I made and froze last weekend), and slicing the ham. Happy Easter everyone!!