Wednesday, March 20

I had to run to our local off-base office this morning, so while I was out, I stopped off to my favorite burrito place, New York Burrito. There was a older gentleman in front of me putting in his order. When the girl employee asked “would you like white or Spanish rice?” he asked, “What’s the difference?” The thought that ran through my head was “Ummm… let’s see… white would be plain, and Spanish would be seasoned? Do I have that right?” I just about giggled and must have had a smirk on my face because the girl looked back at me and almost lost it. She covered herself really well, and answered politely. Don’t you just love questions about the obvious or people thinking out loud (but expecting an answer)? It’s an absolute glorious day out there today… 53 degrees and sunny! I really had to force myself to come back to work. On the way to 60 tomorrow and 65 on Friday! WOOHOO! :-D I know what I’m going to be doing on Friday! Basking in the sunshine! Can’t wait!! Pretty boring day here at work today. Playing catch-up and doing things that are not exciting in the least. The day is dragging on and on and on. Sigh.