Saturday, March 23

The sunshine kissed me a little while I was outside yesterday, I've got a nice rosy blush today. Had a busy morning, got up and worked out, then made 3 pans of sour cream/augratin potatoes for a family dinner tomorrow to celebrate my nephew Travis coming home. 2 pans for that, and the other one went into the freezer for next Sunday's Easter dinner. Might as well make it all at once so I don't have to make the mess twice. I was horribly messy today! Don't know what my problem was, I splattered sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and cheese all over the kitchen! So now the hard part is done, tomorrow all I have to do is pop them in the oven. :-) After I got my mess cleaned up, got myself cleaned up and headed to town to run my errands that I was too lazy to do yesterday. Can't remember the last time that I stayed home all day on a Friday, I usually do all my running around then, but yesterday was just too nice of a day to be spoiled by running errands.