Saturday, March 16

I've decided to remove the ZListers link and logo from my site. They were supposed to link to me ages ago but never did. :-( Maybe just an oversight... but then maybe I'm just not up to their 'standards'... so I'm saying bye, bye. I am very sorry to see that TheOtherCheek has called it quits though. I really enjoyed her blog. I'm leaving the link to her site up for a while in hopes that she will return one day. A storm is a brewing outside today. Dark and cloudy, ugh! I want SPRING, damnit! The weekend did get off to a weird start. I went in for an ultrasound of my uterus, which was fine... it hurt like hell because the technician had to press really hard and with being tender in the first place and having a very FULL bladder. Good thing I'd heard that this would hurt, so I prepared myself by taking a pain pill. Then, she tells me that she can't see anything, so she needed to do "inside" lovely. OK, was a brave girl and sucked it up, so thankful that I'd taken a 'good' pain pill so I didn't much care at that point. Was weird, very weird. But cool to see things I've never seen before. Weekend was totally made when I got to talk to J for a while last night. What a hunk of a man! ;-) Sigh.