Friday, March 22

I just joined the Friday Five! (thanks once again Ariel for the link) 1. What is your favorite time of year? SPRING and Fall. 2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? The Spring signifies new life and temps are great, the Fall has beautiful foilage. 3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? I do enjoy the snow at Christmas, then it can go away. The summer is nice, but can be too hot. 4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? Change some decorations around the house, in Spring I have springy stuff out (like Easter flowers, etc.), Summer I've got the 4th of July and summer decor out, etc., etc. 5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Basking in the sunshine! Laying in my little tanning pool filled with water and reading a good book. In the evenings, I enjoy sitting out on the deck in the shade and smelling the fresh air and enjoying a nice gentle breeze.