Friday, March 29

Time for the Friday Five! 1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? I'd have to say Winnie the Pooh. Even though he's a fictional character, he's got such a great philosphy in life and towards his friends. A truly giving and wonderful character. 2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? Probably the one famous person who effected me the most was Princess Di. She had such a giving and sweet spirit, the world truly lost one of their roses. I still remember where I was and what I was doing when I saw the news that she was killed. 3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? I don't like being in the spotlight for even a minute. But, if I could be someone who could truly help the world for 24 hours, then I'd do it. Don't know who that would be though. 4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? HA! No... I don't look like anyone famous. If they looked like me, they wouldn't be famous! tee hee 5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Does Minnie Mouse at Disney Land count??