Thursday, March 7

This week is the week for doctor appointments. I went to my yearly "grand opening" on Monday and got sorta bad news but will have to have tests to find out what's happening but since this doctor insn't on my bloody list of "preferred" doctors, none of the tests will be paid for by the insurance so I have to go to my GP tomorrow and have him order the tests. Sigh. Yesterday I went for my 6-week follow up with my Rheumologist. He and I agreed that we'll try another medication that is aggressive. He ordered more blood tests, always enjoy getting poked... but not in the arm. ;-) I've joined my friends P & E in a blog called Something New. Its where a team of us writes about new things we tried that day. Cool concept and it sure makes life better, I think. I'm in a rut and could sure use new experiences in my life. Puts a new spin on my outlook on life. The link is now on the side bar.