Friday, March 1

I think I blinked and missed this week too! It was so crazy at work, and I was busy getting some things done in my personal life. I got my trip to England booked! YAHOOOO! I got such a good deal on the tickets, I bought me a digital camera as well as a web cam! I'm feeling quite geeky this week! I haven't got my digital camera yet, should by Monday though. My web cam is up and running and is so cool! Not that I like watching myself sit here and type on the computer, but to chat online with J and other friends! Its so great to be able to see facial expressions... emocations are great but can't quite capture all emotions. Went to Salt Lake and saw the psychic today. She said its going to be a bumpy year and people in my family are going to have health problems, especially my Dad. She sees some really great things in the near future as well... I'm due, I think! I'm not going to sit back and wait for things to happen, I'm going to keep working towards my goals and hopefully I'll get to where I want and need to be. My friend Robin and I had a good time in Salt Lake. After seeing the psychic we went to lunch then walked around the Trolley Square mall for a while. My great friend Brian worked on my computer today (while I was playing in Salt Lake) and got it running really good. I can actually get on the internet without it disconnecting a zillion times. Modem drivers and other software problems was causing it. Thanks Bri!!!