Saturday, March 9

I decided to go shopping with Mom again today. She had a few more errands and was feeling lonely so I went with her. I've been looking for some new jeans and can't find the brand I want - Britannia jeans. They fit me good in all the right places. We looked all over Ogden and couldn't find squat. So, we finally decided to try one last store, where we did find some similar and they fit nicely!! After 4 hours of searching, I bought 3 pairs (one light blue, one dark blue and one black). I'm set now, hopefully! Wouldn't it be my luck that next time I'm out shopping that I'll stumble onto a store that carries these brands - now that I've spent $132 on 3 pair of jeans?! Yes, that would be my luck, all right! Why is it that what seems like would be such a simple task turns out to be a nightmare? Never can find what you're looking for when you want or need it! I think I've come quite accustomed to online shopping and no hassles. Wish I could try on jeans online! ;-)