Monday, March 25

Oh my… I just keep getting into trouble today. My friend Linda brought me some “Peppermint Pecker” mints back from Australia – and boy, are they naughty! Looks just like the real thing, and of course I had such a hankering, I had try one. They’re quite honestly yummy. (My new thing for today!) Linda also brought Sandi back a tin of these little fellers… and I went over to talk to Sandi. First thing out of Sandi’s mouth to me was to thank me for the mints. She thought I’d gotten them for her – not knowing that Linda was back. Who me?! Would I do that??!! Anyway, Sandi opened the tin to see the cute little guys, and she discovered smiley faces on the tips of them! I didn’t notice any before. She said, “Now how could you miss that?” I said, “Well, I had to hurry and put it in my mouth because someone was coming.” Then we both realized what I’d said and roared with laughter!! Then we kept going on and on and kept getting deeper and deeper. What a riot! I told Linda about it and she didn't get it at first, then thought about it and cracked up! We are such a Motely Crew (which is our group of girl's names). Motely to the core - but in a fun way.