Thursday, January 24

You know when you’re having a bad day when you put your underwear on wrong. Not inside-out or backwards, but using the waist for a leg and a leg for a waist, which leaves the crotch on the side instead of the middle where it belongs AND then going most of the day like that before you notice. No, didn’t happen to me, but to a friend of mine. She just told me about it and I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. She said after she discovered them on wrong, and decided to leave them that way… didn’t want to ruin the good thing she had going with the label that's usually on the side of the underwear (but now in the crotch)!!!!!!!!!!!! While my friend was telling me about this, another lady did the same thing and that very same week did the inside-out thing. I think there’s something happening to women in the building that is affecting their underwear-putting-on-guidance systems!