Friday, January 4

Had a nice day today. I worked this morning to make up time from earlier in the week, then went out with my friend Linda to a movie and lunch. Happy Birthday Linda!! :-) We went to see Royal Tenenbaum. We heard that it was supposed to be hilarious...wrong. It had some pretty dark humor and some pretty sad parts. These people are royally screwed up - maybe that's what was so funny?? It was mildly amusing in some parts and all the actors did a great job. It wasn't boring at all, kept us interested. I doubt I'll rent it when it comes out on video. Linda and I had a great time despite the not-so-funny movie... I got me a big pickle to eat during the movie. Yum... and its fun to eat and be a bit naughty with the pickle to see how many people I can shock. Unfortunately, the previews had already started by the time we sat down and the theatre was too dark for people to see what I was doing... licking the juices, sucking on the pickle (to prevent more drips) etc. Oh well, I enjoyed the pickle immensly. tee hee Linda was going to get a pickle too, but she opted for Sprees... but I think she wished she'd got a pickle.