Friday, January 25

Had a pretty good day. Got up early, did the cleaning thing, took my Mom to lunch (cheese enchiladas!!), then shopped a bit. Came home and puttered around, worked out!!, ate dinner, then took a nice, long, hot shower with the Tranquil Sleep shower gel. I feel like a big glob of jelly right now. I must say that Bath & Bodywork's Tranquil Sleep line is so fantastic. A couple of months ago, they re-did their line of aromatherapy items. I'm still bummed over that. The new "Sleep" isn't quite the same as the Tranquil Sleep stuff... although its still nice. I'm still using up my much valued supply of old stuff... not a drop will be wasted. This shower gel and lotion (along with the linen spray) makes me soooo relaxed and literally takes the stress right out of me. I've finally been able to work out a bit, got the OK from the doc to start out slowly... and today my feet didn't hurt to bad so I walked on the treadmill and then got on my Orbitrek. Went about 30 minutes, which felt great for a first go. I_AM_GONNA_HURT_TOMORROW. Not so much the treadmill, but that Orbitrek had my ass and thighs burning! The hot tub gazebo is almost fixed. We're just waiting for the roofers to come and put the metal on it. Frame is done. Can't WAIT to get in again. Its still so cold out - I keep hearing friends from back East tell me how warm it is. NOT FAIR! Its around 30, which isn't bad... just not as nice as 50 would be! But if it were 50, then the Olympians would have to ski on fake snow and that's just not right. When people come to Utah, they deserve to ski on the real snow.