Tuesday, January 15

Go to the first blog of the day - for the story from the beginning! 2:30: Busted! After several blasts of the fart machine, Pam discovered it… I heard laughing so I set it off a few more times, then silence… thinking she found the ‘off’ button, I went over to retrieve the machine. When I arrived, she had the back off the machine with batteries spread all over. She was so flustered she couldn’t even see the on/off switch. Janna, Nicole, and I stood laughing hysterically. I asked her why she was killing my fart machine and she said, “This is yours?? You look too sweet and innocent to even be a party with these girls!” Then we really started laughing! I think Julie probably would like to quit, being scared of working with a bunch of loons like us. I mentioned poor Benjamin being blamed for all the fart noises a couple of months ago, and that stared another round of laughter. She had no idea! She was actually going to confront poor, innocent Benjamin about his ‘problem’. As for the ‘smells’ that were wafting from his ‘so called problem’, she still swears they were real smells and he was probably taking advantage of the noises already provided and letting some slip by… being a man and all ;-) We all had tears rolling down our faces and my side still hurts from laughing so hard. Several people had to come by to see what we were laughing about, which caused more laughing as we explained. But, like all good things, it had to come to an end… I took my fart machine and went back to my cube. Pam is such a great sport! Now we’ll have to await a new victim…