Tuesday, January 29

One song comes to mind this morning: “We’re Having a Heat Wave”. When I left my house this morning, it was a big –1F. By the time I got to work, it had warmed up to about 6F. Pretty soon I’m going to have to start shedding clothing. Wow, what a snow storm yesterday. It hit us hard, snow accumulations anywhere from 8 – 18 inches in the valleys and last count in the mountains was 39 – 45 inches. I do believe that parts of Wyoming and Idaho got more, in fact one place called Newton got 4 feet. In bad weather, why do people seem to always have to drive like they’ve got their heads up their asses? Its slickery and they’ve got to drive 65+ miles an hour. Then if you don’t go as fast as they do (and in the SLOW lane) still feel the need to ride your ass? Here’s some tips: 1. If you rear-end me, its your fault. 2. If you follow me so close and blind me, I’m gonna have to slow down. 3. GO AROUND me. I do like to drive fast – my #1 rule of driving (after safely of course) is to get there without dawdling and go with the flow. But in bad weather conditions I don’t take any chances with my life or anyone else’s who may be on the road. So, quit being so selfish you idiots! My car window is now completely fixed and door is put back together thanks to Chris! He’s a lifesaver!! Guards like me again… not grabbing for their guns as I’m opening my door to show my I.D.