Monday, January 21

Well, here I am at day 4 of the 4-day weekend. Don't really know where the weekend went, but its gone. Went to Park City today for a shopping trip to the outlet malls up there. This town is gearing up for the Olympics. Its cool to see all around Salt Lake all the banners they're putting on the sides of the very tall buildings down town as you drive by on the freeway. I can say its been a pain, all of the preparations (construction, etc.) for the Olympics, but to see the finished product finally makes it worth while. I'm still gonna bitch about the traffic, since there will be events up my way in Ogden. Yikes. Not looking forward to any of that. I leave for work at 4:30 am (see why I don't have a life?!) so that shouldn't be a problem, just coming home at 4:00 pm that is going to be the bugger. I may see if I can leave early during the Olympics, if that will help, who knows. Better yet, work from home! Won't happen... :-(