Sunday, January 27

If anyone tells you that replacing a window lift motor in your car is easy - don't believe them. My brother was nice enough to come over and take my old one out and put the new one in... well, he never got the old one out. He tried for over an hour - following the instructions but this motor is rivited in somehow and can't find where. So.... luckily my sister has a friend (who replaced her window lift motor) who is coming over this morning to try mine. I hope he can do it! Had a terrible night last night. My Mom is finally getting tired of my sister K being here all the time on weekends - and knows how much it bothers me so Mom tried to ask her to please just stay one night if she has to and not the entire weekend. I came upstairs right in the middle of it and got a few lashes from K's wicked tongue. That woman knows how to cut someone right to the quick and has done all her life. She knows what tender feelings I have, and that makes it all the more fun I guess. I hate contention, so I usally end up apologizing to her for making her so mad. Well, not this time. I'm sick and tired of her being so rude and getting away with it. I know I've said things to people that I shouldn't and I regret it the second it comes out of my mouth. I always apologize right away (even if they did deserve it). I'm sick of being the emotional punching bag - K has had a rough few months, but it doesn't give her the right to treat me and my family like shit. K even told me that her husband doesn't come over here anymore because of ME. Yeah right. What a cop-out and Mom said the same thing... sorry K... we're not buying that one. She's trying every angle to get everyone in the family to feel sorry for her - even going behind my back and telling people that I've said things to her which I didn't. Grow up. I feel like I'm back in Jr High. We're having a family dinner today for Mom's birthday... should be interesting.