Thursday, January 17

Ahhh... the 4-day weekend has arrived. :-D What SHALL I do?? Well, the cubemate Greg is back from his 1.5 week trip. Damn! I was enjoying life so much while he was away... then he came back and needed me to do all sorts of things. Yeah - its my job to do his expense reports but NOT my job to read his mind and hold his wittle hand. He discovered that today was a deadline to register him for a conference he's speaking at in April. He asked me if I registered him... ummmm..."No, wasn't aware that I needed to. Did you tell me about it?" No.... he didn't! Karen saved the day... like he couldn't take 2 minutes and fill out the silly form, nooooo... he needed me to come to the rescue because he had more "important" things to do. Like I didn't?? The boss needed the some critical financial info and I'm supposed to drop it all to fill out Greg's registration! Sheesh! MEN. OK, done bitching. Gonna enjoy my weekend now :-)