Wednesday, January 30

Well, today is off to a good start. The power went out shortly after midnight and I can’t sleep without a TV on…so didn’t sleep much. 3:30 am came along and still now power so I stayed in bed until 4:00 am, still no power… so I decided to get up and try and salvage my hair and get my behind to work. Didn’t have major bed-head but still having the hair day from hell. Oh well… we all have to look like crap from time to time. Some of us more than others ;-). Hurt my shoulder lifting the garage door and almost dropped it because it wouldn’t stay open. Dad came out just in the nick of time and held it while I moved my car out. The skies were so clear and bright. The light reflected off the snow-covered mountains. It was quite beautiful and I would have stayed to look longer but it was –5 F. BURRRR I wore a big sweater to hide all evidence of just how cold I am!