Monday, January 14

One of my pet peeves is drivers who go slow on the freeway – and when you go to pass them, decide to speed up for one of the following reasons: 1. They wanna race you. 2. Discover that they’re going slow and need to speed up. 3. Feel the need to keep up with the other car – like it’s a competition. 4. They just like to irritate me. Once you manage to pass them, then they slow down again! Consistency people!! The air here has been stagnant and full of pollutants. Quite unpleasant. I thought I was coming down with a cold, but turns out its just reaction to the nasty stuff in the air. But, there’s finally a bit of a wind to blow this shit out of the area. Blew right up my dress this morning, which is a slight thrill but at 20 degrees, its COLD! I’d rather have it on a hot summer’s day than in the middle of the winter, but hey, you take the thrills when you can get them. Tee hee Another good thing today is my window in my car (power) worked today! Its on the fritz and needs a new motor. It didn’t work all last week, so I was pleasantly surprised when it worked this morning. What a great thing as I was coming through the Air Force gate and didn’t have to open my door to give them my I.D. No guard had to put his hand on his machine gun and be on alert for me opening me door. Nice, safe feeling not to have someone want to shoot me. I’m working on getting the new motor for my window, and someone nice enough to install it for me, or maybe I can figure out how to do it if I can get the door panel off and back on properly.