Tuesday, January 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ahhhh... holidays are now officially over, well that is after today is over. Time to get back to normal life as we know it. Tomorrow is my sister Susie's 40th birthday! The family is celebrating it tonight. I've spent the greater part of this afternoon making over-the-hill type banners and signs. I made a big poster board with cute and embarrassing pictures of her youth with the saying "Lordy, Lordy Look Who's 40!" Really original I know, but funny. I scanned in the pics then printed them out (just LOVE my new scanner and printer!) on photo paper so I wouldn't ruin the originals. She's probably gonna kill me... oh well. It would probably be a good idea for my 40th birthday if I lived far, far away... paybacks are a bitch... ;-) Tomorrow night Susie will go out to dinner and clubbing with her friends to celebrate the occasion properly. I'll go along for a while - should be fun. Oooo... me going out on a weeknight... oh wait a minute... me going out at all! Here's to New Year's Resolutioon #1. Meanwhile, back to work tomorrow! I'll get to leave early to go to the doctor for him to check on my RA... and surely he'll be drawing the usual 8 viles of blood... which is OK, I suppose since he's very thorough. Time to use the new insurance too, they're gonna love me I think!