Friday, September 5

I'm feeling kinda today for some reason... I DO have a lot to do but should be able to do it all in the time I have. Maybe all the stress from this week is finally catching up with me, who knows... anyhoo... I need to get my cleaning done, dash off to class, work for a few hours then meet up with the girls. I really am looking forward to that. I have a TON of studying to do for Org Behavior this weekend, and that is a source of stress too, but I know I need to calm down and relax, and just study or else I won't absorb anything. We had an informal review last night on the first 10 chapters, and then Tuesday night we'll have a more indepth review... then next Thursday is our mid-term. I also have to do a paper on my own, as well as help with a group presentation. This class is definitely more involved than I thought it would be, but its very interesting. Anyhoo... I best get my moving. Have a great day!