Thursday, September 4

I took my accounting test today. There was one part I really got frustrated with. I *thought* I had it down pat, but obviously not! We had to create a balance sheet, with a list of assets and liabilities to get the info from - but the kicker is that not all the assets and liabilities are listed on the balance sheet. The things I *thought* were to be put on the balance sheet didn't balance. I spent well over 30 minutes on that portion. Finally I ran out of time and had to turn in what I had. He said that he'd give us credit for the bits we had right, so I won't be out the full 20 points it was worth. Whew. I think I did well on the rest of it though. We'll get our tests back tomorrow so I'll see how I did.