Tuesday, November 20

Picked up the new Creed CD today at lunch, then listened to it most of the afternoon. I must say that I like it, like it a lot. It bothered my cube mate so its definitely a hot CD! The single My Sacrafice is such a great song. OOO! 4.25 hours left to the work week.. ahhhh!! The first "Official" shopping day for Christmas starts on Friday. Do I want to get up and fight the crowds? Hmmm... no, I think not. As E reminded me I said the same thing last year and went out shopping. I didn't go 'early' so the crowds weren't horrid and picked up a few good deals. So lets say that I'm not planning on going out this year, BUT can change my mind. Mom may drag me out or sister K will DRIVE me out of the house. Shopping would be the lesser of the two evils there. She is being better and leaving me alone this week... I think she had a 'talking' to about keeping her butt upstairs.