Thursday, November 15

I'm much calmer tonight about the whole K thing. She was actually gone today - off celebrating her husban'd b-day so things are nice and quiet. YAY! But, she'll be back tomorrow. The whole thing with her staying here is she's scared of her land lady. She's being totally paranoid but there's nothing I can do. My parents told me tonight that they're tired of her being here so much too, but she's their daughter and they want to help her. So, I'll just stay down here in my safe haven and try and ignore the fact that she's here. If I can just hang on until Dec 6 then I'll have it made. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going out to lunch and a movie with my friend L. We haven't been out to play for ages and this will be nice and relaxing I think - just what I need right now, a day out to play. :-) I stopped off to get my brother-in-law a gift card from the local video/music store and found a couple of CDs for me - to make myself feel better I suppose! I bought the Default CD Fallout (they sing "Wasting My Time") and all their songs are produced by Nickelback so the CD should be good. I also bought an old Cult CD Sonic Temple with "FireWoman" and "Sweet Soul Sister" on it. Have to give them a listen while I'm cleaning tomorrow morning.