Sunday, November 18

Mom is feeling lost. We got the news that the two brothers and their families won't be joining us for dinner on Thanksgiving. One brother, due to his wife's brother passing away recently and her mother needing her there. The other brother, because of his little shit son T who has to go to his other grandparent's house because the next 2 Thanksgivings since he'll be on a mission. BFD. You see, we're the 'unfavorite' side of this brother's family... which is OK with me considering what an ungrateful little shit T is - I'll be able to enjoy the day much more without him. Ah well... there will still be 6 people for dinner and everyone else will be coming for pie! Mom was feeling really sorry for herself when she said "Well, maybe I won't even make pie." That shows you the extent of her hurt and dismay. But I think she'll get over it and will be making too many pies as usual. Not having so many guests for dinner is a huge relief for me - since I'm the #2 cook. We'll make just enough for ourselves and then to have lots of leftovers. Its tradition. :-) Tuesday is Pie Day at work. I'll be making a cherry cheesecake pie. Yummy!