Friday, November 2

Ho, hum... busy couple of days. I worked most of the day today to make up for being sick on Monday. Really cuts into my weekend. I've got all my errands done though, so all I have to do is get my ass out of bed tomorrow and do my cleaning. My Dad vacuumed for me... which was very sweet. I think he has no clue *how* to vacuum anything other than the middle of the floor. He didn't even go around my cat's litter boxes, can't even tell he did anything. So tomorrow of course I'll have to do it. I sound like I'm ungrateful... I'm not really! I suppose I'm one of those people that if I want something done right I must do it myself! My cat is quite messy and tracks the litter and dumps it out the sides, no matter how many times I've asked her to be careful! and despite the neat little walking boards that I purchased at Petsmart. Sigh. Work was nice and quiet today. I caught up on lots of little things. I was so excited to hear that neither my boss or my cube mate were coming in due to meetings. Then all of the sudden, the cube mate walks in! UGH!! He changed his mind and decided to come in to the office before his meetings. Crap. So he was there for 2 hours then left... not too bad I suppose. He'll be gone most of the week of Nov 12 - YIPPEEE! I don't mind my boss being there actually, he's pretty cool and is a different cubical so he's not always breathing down my neck. Ahhh... so glad its the weekend!! :-)