Friday, November 9

I had a cleaning frenzy this morning. Since I haven't been able to clean *really* good the past few weeks, I went nuts today. It was driving me nuts... it feels so good to have it done, such a feeling of accomplishment! But I'm paying for it tonight. I'm sore as hell... but relaxing and will behave the rest of the night. Its been 7 whole days without a major RA flare up. YAY!! :-) Although some of my joints are swelling, they're not painful enough to take a pain pill - hate the way my mind goes fuzzy with them ... yes, fuzzier than normal, and that IS possible. Even though I haven't had any major flare ups this week, I've still been a bitch from hell at times - achy and soooooo tired/exhausted. Also frustrated that my body is doing things its not supposed to and not cooperating with my mind. You know its bad when I can't stand being around myself. Fortunately I've got great friends and family that put up with me. I rented some movies - which seems to be the only way to keep myself entertained these days on the weekends. Blockbuster loves me. Bridget Jones Diary: so funny! Saw it in the theatre and loved it so had to see it again... I shall have to buy it... Angle Eyes: very good movie, I really enjoyed it. More of a love story than I got the impression of from the previews, but that was OK. Bit of a tear jerker, but ended good. So E, if it comes out in the UK, rent it! Legally Blonde: cute movie. Wasn't a laugh-a-thon but funny. Shows that blondes can be brilliant - I liked that! Cats and Dogs: haven't watched it yet... review to follow...