Monday, October 22

Today was quite an adventure... about 6:30 am we were evacuated from our building, no one knew why - just that we were to leave. The meeting point was in the parking lot across the street - which is next to a cafeteria/restaurant. Unfortunately the restaurant filled to its maximum capacity within minutes... not like I'd really want to be in there since I HATE crowded places. I'd type the phobia, but I can't think how to spell it right now, brain dead! My jacket was in my car - great place for it, huh? The parking lot was blocked off so I couldn't go get my coat. So, I stood in the nice fresh, crisp air. Not really too bad, wasn't shivering... just had goose bumps and I'm sure my headlights were on FULL beam if ya know what I mean... There were a couple of gentleman who offered me their coats (nice to know there are still some gentleman out there) but I declined thinking we'd go back in the building any minute... well, almost 2.5 hours later we were let back in. Feet were frozen but quickly thawed. The time went very quickly really, caught up with friends about their weekends and chatted with people I don't see very often. Got to admire the one really cute guy (in my opinion) in the building - and his ass. Enjoyed that very much ;-) I want to ask if he's packing heat in his pants but I keep my self control. tee hee I have one rule I stick to: don't date anyone from work. Found out this afternoon what all the hub-bub was about. There was a guy who was working over time and suddenly took very ill - and they suspected Anthrax. Hmmmm... doesn't Anthrax symptoms take days to surface?? But I'm glad they weren't taking any chances.