Wednesday, October 24

Call me the financial ass kicker. I FINALLY got things straightened out. Good thing cuz I was getting really frustrated. My boss, the Timster, told me that I could keep my job for another day! Woohoo!! I actually got quite a bit accomplished today which was nice. One more day to the weekend - WOOHOO! If my calculations are correct, I'll have my 40 hours in by 1pm tomorrow!! Ohhh yeahhhhh! Benefits of being an 'hourly' employee. And maybe I'll be ambitious and get all my errands and cleaning done so I can kick back and rest (and hopefully feel good enough to play a bit!) the rest of the weekend. Sister K went home... but is coming back. There is apparently a carbon-monoxide leak in her apartment... hope the gas company gets it fixed FAST. But as long as she stays upstairs, I'll be down here in my safe little haven. No one can bother me in this safe little haven... ;-) I'm pathetic...