Sunday, October 21

Sunday activities: Laundry, lounging, Sunday dinner with parents, aunt and probably my sister K and baby who have been a permanent fixture here for 5 days. Enough already... GO HOME! She figures she's got free babysitters and its starting to annoy me, as much as I love little E, I need my rest and can't be looking after her or hearing her cry. My nerves just can't take it these days. She doesn't cry much, only when you change her, bathe her, and when she's hungry. Its starting to grate on my nerves. Just seeing people in general really! ;-) I'm going to my sister-in-law P's brother's viewing tonight, (he passed away last week) with my other sis S. The drive through Sardine canyon this time of year is soooooo beautiful! All the fall colors in full sight. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I'm going to the funeral tomorrow... so I better go tonight so I can pay my respects at least once. Haven't gone anywhere with S in quite a while, so I think it will be nice to get away from everyone else. I love my family dearly, don't get me wrong... but I need my solitude for at least one day... but that's not gonna happen this weekend so I might as well get used to it. Sigh...am I a bitch or what?? Sure feel like one, or maybe that's just my guilt talking.