Thursday, October 25

AH! Weekend is here. :-D I got a letter from my 21 yr old nephew T-RAV today. I read it and by the time I was done with the first page, I was crying. This young man - who is pretty much like a son to me told me how much I have meant to him and how much he admires me. Thanked me for all I've done for him, etc., etc., Oh, here I go again... getting all misty eyed just thinking about it. We've always had a special relationship but it warms my heart to know just how much he's learned from me... when I think I've done most of the learning from him. Before he came along into our family... first granchild... The siblings or parents hardly ever showed a lot of affection towards each other. We knew we loved each other and were loved, but never said it or showed it. I think the first time T ever said "wuv you Kurn" in that cute little voice, my life was changed forever. It changed the majority of my family as well. Kinda cool!