Tuesday, October 16

Feeling more like myself today... I finished decorating my cubical for Halloween (yes, already!) by putting the cobwebs all over. The webs came complete with cute little black spiders so I planted them on 3 lady's keyboards. 2 out of the 3 jumped. I got my jumping spider out and set it by the candy jar. It has a long tube where you pump air into the spider and it jumps. I got a man reaching for some candy, he about jumped out of his skin. It was great. I have these cool spider webs that light up, but was told they're 'illegal' to have in the building, fire code. I'm so bummed! I put them up anyway and just not plugging them in. If they have a tizzy, they can bite me. They can't catch on fire without electricity! It was an absolute gorgeous fall day today! I totally spaced Boss' Day today, so L and I snuck out and went to the store "All-A-Dollar" and went wild. Bought our bosses balloons and candy. The Timster (my boss) was quite excited. I love making people's days like that!