Saturday, October 20

All righty P, getting my thoughts together here, as per your orders! ;-) My thoughts are quite muddled at the moment... just finished having dinner with 18 relatives - aunts, uncle, cousins and brothers, sisters, nieces, etc. What a house full. Quite a huggy bunch too, which isn't good when my shoulder hurts like hell. Doesn't do any good to pin a note to my shoulder that says "do not touch" they still gave me a full hug, even as much as I tried the half hug. One cousin gave my upper arm a squeeze and I had to bite my lip from screaming... made my eyes water and had to take a pain pill. I know she'd feel like shit if she knew, so we won't tell her... good thing she doesn't know about my blog. So glad to be down here in my nice, quiet haven. Just me and my pussy cat hanging out, watching Ally McBeal reruns and waiting for J to come online. Check out Gaekwad's geekornot.com pic. I voted a 10, so he should be nice to me... and thanks to E for the link too. He's gotten quite a few 10's and is quite proud... and I'm proud to know him. :-)