Wednesday, October 17

I have a weakness for peanut butter... one of those things I just HAVE to have... I discovered some Fiddle Faddle Popcorn with Skippy Peanut Butter... MMMM! Could hardly wait to get out of the store to try it. Yes, I did get back to work before I tried it, I'm proud of myself. I could have opened the box right there in the store and try it, but decided I wasn't THAT desperate. It was pretty good actually, but I was hoping for more peanut butter and less sweet. My friend Sandi found something at the local military BX - popcorn with white chocolate (another one of my weaknesses). She bought me a package and it was pure heaven. Better than the peanut butter, but not quite as good as sex. At least I'm thinking sex is still pretty great, been so long I'm having trouble remembering it... but that's another story.