Sunday, October 28

I really HATE the time change to end Day Light Savings time. I wish they'd just leave well enough alone. It would be nice to have some light in the evening after work rather have that than in the morning. Grumble, grumble. I'm having a dilema over what to dress up as for Halloween for work. I don't want to go to a lot of trouble, but want it to be fun. Just don't seem to have the energy this year. L and I were thinking of being angels but that idea fizzeled out. It was a great idea, total opposites of what we are! She's decided to be a spider lady which will be cool, she found a costume. I was then thinking of being an old woman cuz that's what I feel like lately... but then its too much trouble to LOOK like one (I've got the walk down though). I may just end up wearing a Halloween sweatshirt and black jeans. Then I'd have to go OUT and FIND a Halloween sweatshirt... I'm pitiful. At least my cubical is well decorated!!! Although the security people put the cabosh on my decorative cool spider web lights! They're hung up, just can't turn them on. Just not the same... Yes, thank you, I'd like some cheese with my whine...