Sunday, October 21

Colin in Boston requested a story of how I got the nickname Toad. Its really not an exctiting story but kinda funny if you know me. So, here it goes: I had a dream one night that I was a female mud wrestler, which included having the great body that fits in the bikini and looks damn good (yes, it REALLY was a dream!!). My stage name was Little Toad... when it came time for the wrestling match, there were men everywhere crowded around the ring cheering, drunk, etc. The usual scene in a bar like that. A male volunteer came into the ring wanting to roll around with two women in the mud. In the end, we whipped his ass (details are a bit sketchy so I can't elaborate). He was NOT begging for more... I made the mistake of telling my sister and a friend about it, so they started calling me Toad. But I think the meaning has sort of changed a bit over the years... It could be that people think I'm a horny little toad... hmmm... could be... My dream of a personalized license plate would read HRNYTOAD.