Saturday, October 27

The movies are NOT keeping me entertained... I'm beginning to wonder about thinking about what trouble I can get into. Too much nervous and ummm... naughty energy in my body that needs an escape! Will have to work on that... My cubical at work is full of fake cobby/spider webs. These webs are everywhere! I wore a lacey dress the other day and the web started to stick to my dress. They looked like they were coming out from under the hem of my dress... my friend L and I looked at each other and started to giggle. We both had the same idea that the cobwebs were actually starting to come from ME. Yes, it has been a loooong time and the cobwebs need to be cleared. The next day she came up to me and told me she and another friend were going to buy me a pair of cobweb covered panties... What characters they are... like I need any! I got a good laugh out of it... and face it, I would have gotten them the panties and just not thought about it, if the situation were reversed. ;-)