Thursday, June 28

What a week! I'm so glad the work is over for the week because I could not stand another day. I was 'meeting-ed' to death this morning and they were a complete waste of my time in my opinion. While my work was piling up, I sat there like a good girl and took my punishment, for what - I don't know. The last meeting is for a process action team, in which we come up with a process for some account managers. The team consists of myself and 8 others. You'd think that we'd get something accomplished with so many bright and able people, wrong! 5 of the 8 tend to drift off the process at hand and goes off on a totally different subject. Although its nice to hear other ideas for OTHER processes, we don't need to deal with it now. GRRR! I shouldn't complain because I am getting paid, but I don't like seeing wasted time or money. Sigh... no more meetings until next week! Its been so hot here, and keeps getting hotter. 70 at night is just way to hot in my book.