Thursday, June 28

Today was also a day for long lost bosses to call and say hello! My old boss Mike called (who moved away) and we chatted for quite a while. The poor man was married for 24 years, and his wife all of the sudden decided she wanted a divorce. She was his life and he's really struggling. If ever a relationship was near perfect, it was that one. They both adored each other, started out as high school sweethearts. She menopause and decided she needed to find herself. So sad. I wish she'd come to her senses! My other old boss Gordon also called... we're having lunch next week. He's such a funny man - has such a unique laugh, one that cracks you up just listening to it. My friend L and I love to tease him (sexual over tones) Not that I did it when he was my boss!!! Since he found another job, I've been able to tease him. What?? Me tease anyone?? Noooo... I wouldn't do that! He actually takes our teasing quite well and gives it right back. He is very happily married, so we never cross 'those' lines.