Saturday, June 30

I was just drifting off to sleep last night and some idiots were setting off fireworks at 11:30 at night. I later found out that it was my sister and her husband (I still believe the term idiots fit well) who are living here temporarily (God, I hope there will be an end to it soooon!). These two are highly intelligent people, but don't have any common sense what so ever. I then woke up about 3:30 am to discover my hip was hurting pretty bad. Turns out my Rheumatoid Arthritis decided to visit me - and flared up so fast! So, I got the old ice packs out and took a pain pill. Yes, those pain pills make life with RA bearable. Not hurting so bad now, but keeping the ice on. Could be the heat that triggered the RA attack, but who really knows. I wish they'd figure out for sure what causes my immune system to go all wacko and attack my joints. Frustrating! I am so much more lucky than others with this disease, so I really shouldn't complain. :-)