Saturday, June 16

Had some surgery yesterday... although it wasn't fun, there were some perks! First of all, good pain pills and secondly getting spoiled - or at least someone (Mom!) offering to spoil me. I've tried to keep moving a little (without over-doing), but you'd be amazed at how muscles that weren't even involved in the surgery like to scream OUCH! Good movies to watch while you're on pail pills: Sixteen Candles, Uncle Buck, Trains, Planes & Automobiles, National Lampoon's Vacation, etc. Movies that I've seen dozens of times but yet are amazingly still really funny. And if I fall asleep for a few mins, I don't feel like I've missed anything. My cat has not left my side - I think she believes we're joined at the hip. Car is back safe and sound also - yay! It didn't cost me as much as I thought it would either.