Sunday, June 24

Ah - the joys of a nice relaxing Sunday! I just finished working out a little bit and washing my car. Love washing my car on Sunday mornings while people drive by and give my dirty looks (I'm such a rebel). I live in a very religious area in which people like to think one is not supposed to do things like that on a Sunday... but I now hear a neighbor using his weed wacker (am I the only one that can take that name naughty??) so I'm not the only one who will be going to hell some day. ;-) I will soon make my way outside to lay out for a little while then maybe go out and buy me a couple new CD's. I've been wanting the new Cult and Staind CD's. I love the new Staind song "Its Been a While"!! I'm a member of a couple CD clubs, but they don't have all the CD's I want which is kind of irritating. I love the convenience of not having to go out and buy things all the time. I guess that's why I love ordering things online as well. I ordered yet another dress today online... and I can't say that it was a $10.95 bargain, more like a $59.99 bargain. Its so pretty though - must have it!! I deserve it - I just got a raise so this will be my celebration! Not that I need an excuse to spend money! I could manage to spend a lot more if I had it! When in the Publisher's Clearing House going to visit me?? I want to be the next millionaire!! Sigh... I guess the rest of the day will be spent watching TV or reading my romance novel. TTFN!